Business and Commercial Law
We Help Stockton Area and California Businesses Thrive
Experienced Counsel for Commercial Clients and Financial Institutions
The Law Office of Arthur A. Small II advises and litigates on behalf of businesses, corporations and financial institutions in the Stockton area and throughout California. Our business and commercial law practice includes:
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Navigating the Uniform Commercial Code
- Representing Creditor’s in Bankruptcy and Related Areas
- Enforcement of Judgment, Real and Personal Property Liens
We Are Focused on All Aspects of Business Law
Arthur A. Small II has handled complex business and commercial law issues since 1989. We provide advanced legal advice and representation for clients involving complex and commercial law matters including:
- Business and Commercial Litigation. Our veteran litigator pursues and defends lawsuits involving business and commercial law, creditor’s rights, prejudgment remedies and real property matters
- Navigating the Uniform Commercial Code. We guide our clients through the complex statutory requirements, from contract formation to the rights and duties of buyers and sellers, contract default and enforcement remedies.
- Representing Creditor’s in Bankruptcy and other Related Areas. All is not lost if a debtor files for bankruptcy protection. We counsel our clients as to creditor’s rights in order to eliminate, or limit, the loss a creditor faces when a debtor files bankruptcy.
- Enforcement of Real and Personal Property Liens. We provide legal advice to our clients who wish to enforce their liens through judicial, private or public sales. We have the resources and contacts that will efficiently liquidate property in order to maximize recovery or monies due our clients.
Contact Our Stockton Law Firm Today About Your Business Law Issues
The Law Office of Arthur A. Small II represents commercial clients and financial institutions. We assist companies in the Stockton area and throughout California with issues involving business and commercial law, creditor’s rights, prejudgment remedies, real property matters and commercial collections. We get results. For a consultation, call our Stockton office at 209-800-8753.