Registration And Domestication Of Judgments In California

Foreign judgments — judgments obtained in courts outside of California — may be enforced in California, but not before being registered and domesticated. If you are seeking to domesticate a foreign judgment in California, The Law Office of Arthur A. Small II can provide you with the skilled commercial collections representation you need. We are prepared to domesticate state, federal and foreign country judgments.

Foreign Judgments In California

To register a judgment in California, a creditor must submit a number of documents to the court for approval. Our law firm has significant experience handling foreign judgments in California and can provide you with skilled guidance and advocacy in the registration and domestication of foreign judgments.

Contact Our Stockton Law Offices

Commercial debt collection lawyer Arthur A. Small II and our experienced staff are here to address your needs and concerns. Please contact us online or by telephone at 209-800-8753 to arrange a consultation with an experienced attorney for the registration and domestication of foreign judgments.

Martindale Hubbell | 2017